Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
- Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
The Architectural Control Committee shall review and approve or disapprove all applications for improvements and modifications to a homeowner’s property as described in the Declarations of Conditions, Covenants and Restrictions.
The committee is comprised of dedicated group of volunteers from the Westwood Lakes community and has the ability to survey all lots pertaining to Westwood Lakes
The ACC Committee meet the second Monday of every month at 6:00 pm. ACC Meetings and Board Meetings can easily be attended in person. Meetings are held at the Maureen B Gauzza Library located at 11211 Countryway Blvd, Tampa FL 33626.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Signed applications, with all supporting documentation MUST BE turned in to the property management company NO LATER THAN the first Monday of the month.
The ACC needs time to review the applications that are delivered to them on the Friday before the Monday meeting. This gives them time to gather additional information (if needed) from the applicant before the meeting so the application can be approved in a more timely manner.
Westwood Lakes’ ACC Members
Architectural Control Committee Forms
- Architectural Guideline and Community Rules/Regulations
- Paint Palette Information regarding exterior paint color choices.
- ACC Paint Application eForm 2021
- Fence Stain Information regarding fence staining color choices.
- ACC Fence Application eForm 2021
- Paver Brochure Information regarding driveway/walkway paver choices.
- Concrete Stain Information regarding exterior concrete color choices.
- ACC General Application eForm 2021
- General Rules for Contractors and Service Personnel