Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
- Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
The Architectural Control Committee shall review and approve or disapprove all applications for improvements and modifications to a homeowner’s property as described in the Declarations of Conditions, Covenants and Restrictions.
The committee is comprised of dedicated group of volunteers from the Westwood Lakes community and has the ability to survey all lots pertaining to Westwood Lakes
The ACC Committee meet the second Monday of every month at 6:00 pm.
** Due to Covid-19 Architectural Control Committee meetings will be virtual via Zoom until further notice.
Meeting ID: 930 5970 3066
Conference Call: Call-in: +1 646 558 8656
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications MUST BE turned in to the property management company by the first Monday of the month.
The ACC needs time to review the applications that are delivered to them on the Friday before the Monday meeting. This gives them time to gather additional information (if needed) from the applicant before the meeting so the application can be approved in a more timely manner.
Westwood Lakes’ ACC Members
Architectural Control Committee Forms
- Architectural Guideline and Community Rules/Regulations
- Paint Palette Information regarding exterior paint color choices.
- ACC Paint Application eForm 2020
- Fence Stain Information regarding fence staining color choices.
- ACC Fence Application eForm 2020
- Paver Brochure Information regarding driveway/walkway paver choices.
- Concrete Stain Information regarding exterior concrete color choices.
- ACC General Application eForm 2017
- General Rules for Contractors and Service Personnel